Top considerations for choosing a Teams Unified Communications provider
So, you already know your team can and should work remotely. You have a system set up in place that although you know it’s not final, works for now. And as that “for now” moves into “for good”, you start thinking of how you can foolproof the way your business works.
Here’s where we come in, BlueSky UC is a solution that improves your Microsoft Teams by adding premium voice plans that feature failover capabilities, meaning that you keep audio connections and incoming calls in the event of Teams or Microsoft Cloud outages.
That is why we have compiled this info, thinking of you, CEO or CTO that knows and wants to take your communications to the next level and are actively looking for a Teams Unified Communications (UC) provider for your business.
Research their expertise
While selecting a Teams UC provider, you should also scope their complete expertise to know how they can accommodate your present and future business needs. The right third-party provider must have the ability, skills and tools to accompany your business through the whole communication journey with the best knowledge, features and services.
Is it certified?
At the forefront of your mind is the need to entrust your critical situations to only the most reliable provider. This is why prioritizing security and efficiency is key when selecting a third-party provider. A dedicated team of professionals that provide superior call quality and support will give your company the assurance it needs. To avoid fraudulent activity, it’s essential to verify that your chosen provider has the necessary expertise and recognition to meet all of your business needs.
What is their delivery framework or methodology?
Partnering with a provider who oversees your company’s communication needs from start to finish is crucial in streamlining communications, enhancing workforce productivity, and ensuring business continuity and scalability. Opting for a provider who handles the planning, implementation, and maintenance of the entire project enables you and your team to concentrate on making critical and strategic decisions that support business growth.
What are the services and features a Teams Unified Communications provider offer?
- Your phone is active every day and at all hours. So, it is essential that your provider offers a quick response to critical situations. No matter which plans you have, BlueSky UC offers a critical support 60min SLA response or less for BlueSky UC Direct Routing Premium.
- Failover capabilities won’t be an issue by choosing a provider who offers you high availability with access to a global SIP network optimized for Teams voice traffic, featuring voice failover capability for your company main number.
- No matter which your company’s terms are. Your provider must help you to move to Teams Voice with support for hybrid endpoint environments. Also, with the ability to mix Teams, SIP and analog devices.
- Check out the extra features they offer. It might be call recording, contact center, or advanced Teams call reporting and analytics for taking an informative business decision.
- Opt for a provider with a flexible pricing model based on volume and terms to save money.
- Choose a provider that can give you the best of both worlds: dedicated deployment and support for Teams Voice and Teams Collaboration (intranet, document management, apps, and more).
Benefits of choosing the right provider for UC
- By unifying your business communications, you will optimize your operation day to day. Boost productivity and save time and money.
- By consolidating the cost of voice, data storage, messaging, and meetings there will be only one bill to manage.
- Having all in one place will make it easier and more seamless for your employees to interact with each other, customers, and partners.
- You will get the peace of mind that your provider will have you covered for any failure or internet outage.
Transform how to communicate and collaborate by choosing the right Unified Communications provider. There are many options on the market with diverse pricing, features and support options. We hope this guide helps you research these 6 aspects before taking a final decision. Make sure your next third-party choice checks as many boxes as possible.
Your workforce deserves the best communication tools that guarantee continuity even in adverse scenarios. For additional information on how our solutions could fit your needs, reach us.