For global organizations that have adopted Microsoft Teams for their cloud communications, integrating contact center capabilities has become a common need. Contact Center capabilities are essential to enhance your customer experience and build brand loyalty. The need for modern communication solutions is more significant than ever, and the key to achieving this is by providing consistent and secure customer experiences.
If you are a first-time adopter and are looking to modernize your organization’s communication management, we have some great news for you! We are thrilled to announce the launch of the BlueSky Contact Center for Microsoft Teams – a simpler, native solution specifically designed for small and midsize organizations.
The BlueSky Contact Center for Microsoft Teams overview
The BlueSky Contact Center offers a modern communications management experience on a single platform, featuring capabilities such as screen pop with third-party application integration, reporting and analytics, custom call routing, and live wallboards.
Benefits of the BlueSky Contact Center for Teams
- Increased productivity – Improve agent productivity by enabling real-time communication as well as easy and quick access to customer information and interactions for faster issue resolution.
- Modernized operations – Supercharge your Microsoft Teams and automate many routine tasks, such as call routing, call queuing, and call logging.
- Centralized call reporting and analytics – Access real-time analytics and reporting on customer interactions, agents’ performance, and other key metrics to make data-driven decisions, identify areas for improvement, and optimize processes.
Why the BlueSky Contact Center?
- Built on the Teams stack – Built natively using a modern programming framework based on Microsoft Teams technology.
- Simple to deploy and use – Designed from the ground for easy administration and end-user adoption.
- Tailor-made – Exclusively designed for small and medium size organizations.
- Cloud auto attendants
- Cloud call queues
- Presence-based call routing
- Music on hold
- Auto attendant bypass
- Transfer to voicemail during a call
- ACD (Automatic Call Distribution)
- Score-based routing
- Discrete presence-based routing
- Call x-ray
- Core reporting
- Live Call Wallboard
- Call back & voicemail capabilities
- Track, report, and call back missed calls
- Desktop notifications
- Skill Opt in/out
- Native Teams compatibility
- PSTN call-recording
- Screen pop with application integration
- And more…
Discover more features here.
Microsoft Teams have revolutionized business communications, and the BlueSky Contact Center takes it a step further by offering a purpose-built contact center solution that seamlessly integrates with your existing Teams environment. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to experience the BlueSky Contact Center in action. Contact us today to request a free demo, let us show you how the BlueSky Contact Center for Microsoft Teams can help you take your communication management to the next level!
Request a free demo today!
“With the information provided via the BlueSky Contact Center we were able to adjust our team’s approach to incoming work. Since transitioning to the new phone service our production has increased by approximately 30% over the last month!”