Please install the following features before the installation process: Download .NET 6.0 Runtime (microsoft.com)
1. Go to the “Run desktop apps” and then select the proper architecture version (X64, X86).
2. Open the installation file and follow the wizard using the default values.
WebView 2 – Microsoft Edge Developer
3. Accept and download the component.
4. Open the installation file and follow the instructions using the default values.
5. If the component is already installed, you will see a notification message as the following:
1. Double click in the “BlueSkyUC Sidekick.msi” to start the installation wizard.
2. Follow the installation instructions using the default values, when required, please grant admin permissions to install the Sidekick.
3. Open the Sidekick shortcut that was installed in your desktop.
4. If any of the prerequisites was not installed before running the procedure you will be required to download and install the necessary components.
Please refer to the “Prerequisites” section at the beginning of the document for additional details.
5. If all the prerequisites are in place, the sidekick app will be opened, log in using your Microsoft 365 credentials.
6. After signing in, you should see some tables, probably empty or with information about your recent calls answered from the contact center.
7. Your side kick app will load automatically and will be available from your Windows tray.