Microsoft UCaaS has created new opportunities and expectations for what unified communications as a service can and should do. With 270 million monthly active users, Microsoft Teams has become essential to how hundreds of millions of people meet, call, chat, collaborate, and do business.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we are happy to announce that for the fourth year in a row, Gartner® has recognized Microsoft as a Leader in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), worldwide.
Microsoft Teams’ strengths Gartner recognizes:
1. Microsoft Teams is the most popular UCaaS solution during the past 4 years for organizations that already use Teams for collaboration scenarios. Due to enhancements made to Microsoft Phone capabilities, it also satisfies the requirements of most organizations in their communications culture.
2. Having chats, video conferencing, meetings, and calling under a single interface, has been a key driver in organizations selecting Microsoft for UCaaS. “Organizations have increasingly replaced their incumbent telephony-centric UCaaS platforms with Teams; it offers services and capabilities that extend beyond UCaaS and is used in conjunction with the broader Microsoft 365 suite.” (Gartner, November 2022).
3. During the last years, Microsoft Teams has enhanced its voice reliability and uptime, with a SLA target from 99.9% to 99.99%.
You might like: Microsoft Teams Phone: The only UCaaS provider with 100% uptime and highest quality
4. Microsoft has expanded its footprint and added a new bundle SKU for SMBs that includes Callings Plans and Phone System licenses in 30+ countries at a better price than previous years.
You can learn more about the 2022 UCaaS Gartner® report, here.
Teams as your UCaaS provider
Unified communications encompass innovation for collaboration and mobility services, consequently, to face this changing work modalities, for most organizations it’s not sustainable to be limited to a voice-only legacy phone system or a less reliable collaboration platform that might be slowing down the growth of their business. By unifying your collaboration and communications tools you can ensure seamless operations and cost-effective results in the long term.
BlueSky UC can help you leverage and maintain Microsoft Teams UCaaS capabilities for all stages of your Microsoft Teams adoption journey:
- Plan: Plan Microsoft Teams Enterprise voice and launch intelligent communications, from multichannel contact center to enterprise-class custom carrier services.
- Deploy: Migration and porting services, admin and end user training/adoption for adaptive and immersive communication experiences.
- Optimize: Advanced call analytics, call recording, and 24/7 critical admin support to make the most out of our voice services.
In addition, you can cover all your Microsoft Teams needs with our professional and support services:
- Microsoft Teams Define & Design: Understand your collaboration and security requirements to best plan your Teams environment
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Governance: Take the first steps towards establishing a set of policies, roles, responsibilities, and processes that will guide, direct, and control how different departments cooperate using Teams
- Microsoft Teams Deployment: Customize your workspace with the specific content and capabilities you need, get the most out of your Microsoft Teams environment
- Microsoft Teams Provisioning: Operational best practices for creating channels, assigning licenses and Teams messaging policies, app setup policies, and app permission policies
- Admin and end-user training resources: Benefit from admin and end-user demos, live training, and training resources that highlight Teams capabilities and limitations
- 24/7 critical admin Microsoft Teams support: Enjoy continuous support with available managed services and critical admin assistance
Start your transition to MS Teams UCaaS by scheduling a meeting with our team, we would be honored to help!