Cloud-based calling has created new opportunities and expectations for what a calling service can and should do. Users can stay productive and connected across a range of devices, and calling has become linked with collaboration, allowing users to place and receive calls in the same tool they use to chat and host video meetings.
In June 2022, Microsoft Teams Phone, reached the milestone of 12 million Teams Phone PSTN users, nearly double the number from a year prior. Read on to learn about the main benefits Teams voice will bring to your company:
- Undisputed Leader – recognized by industry experts as a Leader in both the 2021 Gartner Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and Gartner Meeting Solutions Magic Quadrant TM reports. Teams is the only platform positioned as the highest in ability to execute in both reports
- Convenience & Mobility – make and receive calls on any device that connects to the internet, no matter where you are
- Scalability – adjust the number of users to meet the changing scale of your business with relative ease
- Enterprise-class Support – keep your day-to-day operations up and running with available critical support featuring 30-minute response SLA
- High Availability – ensure business uptime by having access to a global SIP network optimized for Teams voice traffic, featuring voice failover capability
- Low to No Maintenance & Predictable Costs – pay as you go with our flexible pricing model and allow us to remove the burden of costly maintenance
- A Wider Array of Business Telephony Services – in addition to great call quality, we help you deploy services that improve your approach to business. These include:
- Custom-made voicemail
- Call forwarding and waiting
- Chat capabilities
- Syncing online schedules and calendars
- Video call capacities
- And many more!
- Autonomy Over Call Settings – changing call forwarding, voicemail, and other settings on landlines and other conventional phone setups can be extremely frustrating. Microsoft Teams adds a lot of flexibility and autonomy over how you can address such tasks. Best of all, you can do so while on the move provided you have a mobile device and Teams app
- Expertise – enjoy call quality and high availability by a team of professionals with 100% focus on the Microsoft voice stack
If your organization is looking to streamline its IT, reduce costs, and maximize its Microsoft investments, we would be happy to speak with you to help determine if Microsoft Teams Voice is the right fit for your business.
Contact us and let’s start a conversation!