One-to-one calls and meetings are a critical way to get work done. With more than 80 million users, Microsoft Teams Phone has become the preferred VoIP service to make calls richer and more collaborative during hybrid work.
Today we want to share with you new Teams Phone capabilities to help your business make the most of it.
Incorporate calling into the flow of work
1. Seamlessly transfer calls between devices: If you are on a call and need to move around away from your PC, there’s no longer a need for you to hang up the phone or leave the meeting. Now you can seamlessly stay connected by adding and transferring calls and meetings across devices.
2. Spam call identification: The spam identification feature uses advanced industry techniques to identify likely spam calls, allowing users to let the good calls through and decline the rest. Additionally, Teams digitally attests outgoing calls to prevent these calls from being rejected by external recipients.
3. One-to-one call transcription and recording: Since the end of 2021, Teams Phone permit users to record and capture transcription of one-to-one calls.
Connect existing telephony with Microsoft Teams
1. Operator Connect: Operator Connect enables companies to simply connect their operator-based PSTN service into Microsoft Teams with a managed experience.
Along with the success of Microsoft Teams, more organizations of all sizes are looking for the best way to deploy enterprise voice functionality to replace their aging PBX systems.
With Direct Routing, you can deploy an enterprise-class alternative to Microsoft Calling Plans via a fully native implementation. To learn more about pricing or migration plans, you can book a meeting with our UC certified specialists.
2. Migrate your own contact center: Selecting, deploying, and training agents on a new contact center solution can take significant time and resources. Fortunately, Teams Phone integrates with your existing contact center solution, to build customer engagement through a fully supported multichannel contact center.
These new Microsoft Teams Phone capabilities will empower many organizations’ new reality.
Let us help you enhance your business’ communications and teamwork with the right tools and solutions. Reach out to learn more about our Microsoft Teams voice hosted solutions and professional services.