In today’s fast-paced business environment, organizations are constantly looking for ways to increase productivity and efficiency. One such tool that has gained immense popularity for VoIP communication in recent years is Microsoft Teams voice —in fact, as of June 2022, the number of Teams Phone PSTN users has reached an impressive milestone of 12 million, nearly double the number from the previous year.
However, simply using Teams is not enough to maximize its benefits. For organizations with more complex needs and requirements, additional tools for call analytics, monitoring, and reporting will upgrade their Microsoft Teams experience. In today’s article, we will explore how Microsoft Teams call analytics and reporting can optimize your management and communication experience.
- Customization: Tailored-made call reporting platforms allow organizations to make more informed decisions by having greater visibility of the general call activity.
- Integration: Custom solutions and tools such as BlueSky UC’s Teams call reporting & analytics solution, can be integrated with existing systems and applications, such as CRM or ERP systems, to provide a more comprehensive view of call activity and performance.
- Advanced analytics: Additional solutions can provide more advanced analytics than is available through the standard Teams call analytics and reporting. This includes live call monitoring, call management for custom routing, and screen pop with application integration, providing organizations with more detailed insights into call activity.
- Real-time monitoring: Keep track of live information about incoming calls by departments or users and monitor real-time call load and users’ performance for a specific performance understanding.
- Greater management: Route incoming calls more efficiently, connect callers to the right resource much faster, and reduce call wait time by routing incoming calls to users using different presence statuses and not only available.
- Ensure compliance: Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies by providing insights into call activity and data sharing.
In conclusion, by leveraging additional and custom solutions for Teams call analytics and reporting, enterprises can make more informed decisions, maximize productivity, and gain a competitive edge in today’s fast-paced and dynamic business environment. Contact us to schedule a demo or to learn more about how you can extend the value of your Teams environment.
“With the information provided via the BlueSky Contact Center we were able to adjust our team’s approach to incoming work. Since transitioning to the new phone service our production has increased by approximately 30% over the last month!”